Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sigh...=)

Oh my goodness! Went to dinner with my love tonight. Oh, it was the best dinner date I've ever been on with anyone! Lol.  Forgive me while I rant a bit about this.  We went to a LOVELY fine dinning establishment. We had all the treats: wine, jazz music in the background, amazing food, appetizers, and desert! Oh and not to mention the wonderful connection that we always had, it's just getting even more mature.


For some reason, life is starting to finally come together.  Life feels so surreal after things have been so tumultuous for so long.  All I really ever wanted was to be happy with him.  I just needed to find my happiness alone first.  Now is the test of maintaining my own happiness.  Distance does make the heart grow fonder and much wiser.  I must remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment